With such a short event, you can’t afford to get things wrong. Here's a few tips on how to best ride the event
1. A gear ration of between 54 and 59 inches is best.
2. Many riders prefer to ride fixed. Alternatively a geared bike gives the opportunity of dropping down one gear at the half way point.
3. Treaded tyres are advisable should the weather be a little on the damp side.
4. There is ample parking at the top of the hill in Clarks Lane on the verges.
5. Do not descend on the course after the racing commences. Please go along Clarks Lane and down Titsey Hill to the start. Please allow 10 minutes.
6. The course is only 700yards, DO NOT hold back. The crowd will get you up the last section.
7. REMEMBER - THE FASTER YOU GO, THE MORE NOISE THE CROWD WILL MAKE.
Enjoy your day.