Club TT Competition
What's it all about ?
- Every year the club riders compete against each other over the season. About 20 odd events, both open and club events count towards the overall results. During each event points are allocated in the order that club riders come in at, and are then added up at the end of the season to give an overall winner. In the past those that ride lots of events have beaten those that are typically faster, and it's always a tactical game towards the end of the year – regular appearances are key to winning this event!
- Trophies are engraved and handed out at the end of season club luncheon, usually held in November.
The following events count towards 2020 Bec Club Time Trialling trophies:
- Crowhurst Series Events
- Bletchingley Series Events
- SCCU Sporting 10 mile TT
- SCCU 10 mile TT
- SCCU 50 mile TT
- SCCU 100 mile TT
- SERC 10 mile TT
- Bec Anniversary 10 mile TT
- Selected Club Hill Climb Event
Competition Score Tracker 2021
Handicap Compretition Score Tracker 2021
Competition Score Tracker 2020
Handicap Competition Score Tracker 2020
Competition Score Tracker 2019
Handicap Competition Score Tracker 2019