Once again we have been granted the luxury of an official road closure to assist with our safety & enjoyment. We are grateful to officials at Surrey County Council for their continued support.
We would ask spectators and riders alike to still exercise caution, especially at the road junctions at the top and bottom of the hill, treat the hill and surrounding countryside with due respect and place litter in the bins provided; thereby helping to safeguard future editions of the Bec CC Hill Climb.
Start in White Lane, Titsey, 40 yards from junction with B269. Proceed uphill in northerly direction to Finish at top of hill 75yards before the junction with B2024, Clark’s Lane. Nearest postcode TN16 2JT
There is a considerable amount of parking on the grass verges of the B2024 & in the lane to Tatsfield PLEASE AT ALL TIMES, BE AWARE OF FAST TRAFFIC ON THIS ROAD it is a main road with a 60mph speed limit.
We have a large field of competitors, so we request you park your car considerately and side by side rather than nose to tail; where the verges allow.
- Numbers can be collected at the signing on desk, which will be at the top of the hill. Please return your number after your race for a cup of tea / coffee.
- Please note that all competitors are now required personally to sign the signing in/out sheet when returning their number. Failure to do will result in a competitor being recorded as DNF.
- Competitors MUST NOT descend on the course after racing commences. The hill will be closed to warming up practice from 1.50pm.
- To get to the start go along Clarks Lane and down Titsey Hill (caution needed). Allow 10 minutes from the top of the hill via the road diversion to arrive at the start area.
- No times will be given at the finish, please leave the timekeepers to do their job.
- CTT Regulations require the compulsory use of helmets for riders under 18.