Anniversary 10 Mile TT
What's it all about ?
- A 10 mile time trial over two laps of the Horne Circuit. The circuit is quiet and we aim to get as many club members as possible out riding, particularly ex-members and those that think they've retired! It's a great course for partners, youths and anyone that likes to avoid main roads. Strava route.
- There's also a 5 mile option (1 lap), although club points and the overall race is over two laps.
- We always find time for coffee / cake and a social get together afterwards.
- CTT event page (no advance entry, payment on the day of event).
- The event is organised under the CTT's 'Come and Try it' regulations, so anyone can come along and ride including non-members, friends and family. All our 'Come and Try it' events are shown listed here.
- This is the perfect opportunity for newcomers to come along and enjoy the sport.
- Just let us know you're coming (via the Contact us page). Then meet at the Horne Park Golf Club car park at 09:45 to sign on and pay your admin / entry fee of £5.