This Sunday 9th May see's the club open road race, and it's set to be another classic race.
The field is now full. View Rider list here
2010 Programme Now Available for Download, Mapping including Profiles at MapMyRide
- There will be Neutral Service on the day.
- Supporters - There's a couple of good spots to watch the race from. One of the best is the Royal Oak pub in Dormansland. It's on one of the big climbs, by the 1km to go sign, and got benches outside. Alternatively try the The Plough just up the road (better pub, but on fast road). On the opposite side of the course there are good spots to view / hand up bottles on the Hart Field Rd, near Cowden Cross Roads.
- The tea stall (at HQ) will be selling hot and cold drinks, rolls and cake!
- 09:00 HQ open
- 09:30 Signing on Open
- 10:00 Marshal / Race convoy, please arrive for briefing
- 10:40 Signing on Closed. Reserve list / EOL open
- 11:00 Race Starts
- 14:30 Approx finish
- 1st - £85 (60 BC Points) + Bill Plethero Trophey + 2 Tickets to Bec Luncheon
- 2nd - £50 (52 BC Points)
- 3rd - £40 (45 BC Points)
- 4th - £35 (40 BC Points)
- 5th - £30 (35 BC Points)
- 6th - £25 (31 BC Points)
- 7th - £20 (27 BC Points)
- 8th - £10 (23 BC Points)
- (BC points to 20th Place)
- Fastest 2nd Cat £15
- Fastest 3rd Cat £15